East Dean Photographic Club is open to all keen
photographers, expert and novice, who live or work
in the area. We are a new club with only a few
members so this effects how we conduct our meetings.
We are unusual in that the purpose of the meetings
is to allow members to help each other become
better photographers. So the format of the meetings is
flexible and driven by the members who turn up.
Ideas for suitable topics to bring to the meeting include:
* best photographs taken recently
* “glorious failures”: what was being attempted and why it didn’t work
* new useful resources for photographers
* who’s got some new kit and what it’s like
* useful techniques and tips
* can someone please explain about X or tell me where I can get some useful information?
So you can think of us as a group of photographers who meet in the pub and chat about photography for an hour or two.
Some bureacratic details:
* we meet about once a month, usually on the second Monday in the month at 8pm in The Tiger Inn
* we don't run photographic competitions
* we have no club officers; everyone is equal
* there are no charges for attending other than the cost of a pint or whatever
* we can be contacted on: eastdeanPC@gmail.com
* up to date information on meetings can be found at: https://www.meetup.com/East-Dean-Photography-Club
* if you intend to come please enter your name on the Meetup website so I can judge numbers. Please do this as early as you can; this should encourage new members to attend.